Rad Reading- Oct

This month I read Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cabin Fever. I will explain it to you but with out revealing the ending. So this story starts with Greg Heffley giving his little brother a present and his mom said we should of got more presents for him. And the main thing about this book is Greg Heffley is in big trouble. School property has been damaged, and Greg is the prime suspect. But the crazy thing is, he’s innocent. Or at least sort of. The authorities are closing in, but when a surprise blizzard hits, the Heffley family is trapped indoors. Greg knows that when the snow melts he’s going have to face the music, “but could any punishment be worse than being stuck inside with your family for the holidays.”

My favorite character is Greg Heffley because he is very funny and he the main character, Also cause he had the cheese touch and i want to know how to tell if someone has the cheese touch and what I should do if I have the cheese touch.

I like that book because i read Diary of a Wimpy Kid series all my life that’s why i like a diary of a wimpy kid series.

My favorite quote from the book is Greg Heffley please report the the front office immediately! Because the was putting a poster because he wanted to invite people to his party but it started raining and the ink in the poster melted and green slime came off the poster and a person saw and reported it and told the principle and the drawing that the person drew did no look like Greg and Rowley and then the principle found and they got detention for the whole school year and then they can’t invite people to the party and they have to pay for the newspaper.

One thought on “Rad Reading- Oct”