Soccer Tricks 20% Project Week 1

Hello my name is Jaden. In my school we’re doing the 20 percent project. The 20 percent project is when we work on something every Friday for the rest of the year, what I’m doing is soccer tricks. I’m doing soccer tricks because I want to be better in soccer so I can do better in games. This week I was searching up on YouTube for soccer tricks like the rainbow tricks and the fake cross. The rainbow trick is were you kick the ball towards your foot and your foot that your kicking the ball to should be at an angle so the ball shoots up and then with your other foot kicks it more higher that the ball goes over you and your enemy and then you keep on kicking it forward to get away from your enemy that is the rainbow trick. The fake cross is a trick is when you trick your enemy so you can swerve around them. I had no issues because I did nothing I was just watching YouTube videos to learn how to do them. Im gonna do next Friday is trying to do the tricks with my soccer. I am so glad that I chose soccer because It’s fun. Thanks for reading see u next week.