Powers

This is a fictional story about me getting powers the powers is time-stop when I snap my finger it stops time. One day I was in my room when I heard a big bang when I looked out my window and I saw a purple orb and it came flying to me when it touched me I got knocked out and when I woke up I didn’t notice anything weird about me but then I thought that I have super strength so I hit my wall the my hand stated to hurt. I was thinking what I can do next so I snap and I thought if I snapped I could have super durability but when I snapped I saw a purple bubble start getting bigger and bigger and it can cover like a whole football stadium. I was said to myself it was probably my imagining stuff so I went to go get water and I saw my cat and my gramma not moving and then I said “ Gramma” ands she wouldn’t move and then I went to get a drink, I looked outside and there was a massive purple bubble. Then I snapped again then the bubble disappeared and my gramma started moving again and so did my cat. And that’s when I realized that I had powers.

One thought on “Powers”