Favorite Room

The room in my home that is my favorite is my bedroom. I picked my bedroom because when I walk in there there is my wand when I press on the floating candles from Harry Potter turns on. and then the second reason why I picked my room is because I have my light its a light bulb that goes in my fan and on a app on my phone changes the color to what ever I want. Then the third reason why I would pick my room is my tv, I could watch Harry Potter and other movies on the tv. The second to last reason I would pick my room is because of my oculus my oculus can play games like gorilla tag which is a game of competitive tag of gorilla and a game call beat saver, beat saver is a game where you have light saber and you hit the boxes to hit the notes for the song. And then the final reason why I picked my room is because is because of my pc I can play all the games with my friends and have lots of fun playing Fortnite, Roblox , Minecraft and a lot of other games with friends that’s why I picked my bedroom.