Rad reading- Feb

I’ve been reading this book for a month it’s called The Drowned Cities its about the cities that are covered with water ima tell u about the book without revealing the main thing about this book.

The Drowned Cities is about a dark future about America where violence, terror, and grief touch everyone, teenage refugees Malia and mouse have managed to leave behind the wartorn lands of the drowned cities by escaping into the jungle outskirts. But when they discover a wounded half man a bioengineered war beast named Tool who is being hunted by a vengeful band of soldiers. One is taken prisoner by soldiers boys and the other is faced with an impossible decision risk to lose everything to save a friend, or flee to a place where freedom might finally be possible.

My favorite line is You cannot be blamed for trying to survive its on the back of the book.

My most favorite character is Mahlia because she is adventurous and does a lot in the book.

The reason I like this book is because the book is very adventurous and exciting.